Silver Falcon Mining

Welcome to the Silver Falcon Mining HUB on AGORACOM (Edit this Message from the "Fast Facts" Section)
in response to sinbob's message

sinbob,

Another nice post. Not sure I would completely agree that SFMI has been specifically targeted by the big boys to hold the share price down. It may be a target of naked shorters, it might be manipulated for profit by the MMs, etc., but I'm not sure that SFMI is big enough yet to be on major radar. I think that the share price is more a victim of the general MSM attack on gold and mining companies, especially JPMs, in general. Attacks on gold and silver, and endless descriptions of them as risky, etc., mean that even profitable established miners get nowhere near the respect or multiple of market value to profit that companies in "safe" sectors like tech and finance do (even if the companies aren't profitable or are technically insolvent). And that means that SFMI will get no respect at all until it starts pulling in the revenue- and even then it will be an uphill battle to get the sp to anywhere near where it should be. But I'll be here when it does.

spiny

Please login to post a reply
spiny
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
06/03/2008
Social Links