Silver Falcon Mining

Welcome to the Silver Falcon Mining HUB on AGORACOM (Edit this Message from the "Fast Facts" Section)

Hi folks,

Although being a member on this board since May 2009, this is my first post. I have been sitting quietly in the background reading and trying to learn from others all the while building up a few shares of SFMI. There are a few in here whose posts I look forward to reading everyday, mostly because of all their hard work and DD, and their willingness to share it and information. For that I thank you.

I am puzzled as to why we are still so low, especially since all the latest good news. Here we have a historic mountain with known gold history, known gold reserves, an actual mill in operation and still we are at 0.30. Compare that with the following (whose name I will leave out):

XXX Corp., formerly XXXCorp., is an exploration stage company. The Company had acquired a mineral property located in XXX County, Nevada and has not determined whether this property contains reserves that are economically recoverable. The Company is reviewing other potential acquisitions in the resource and non-resource sectors. As of June 30, 2009, the Company had not generated any revenues.(source: scottrade)

This company started out in Jan 2010 less than .20, closed once this week at 1.18, and today at 1.07. And they don't even know if the reserves are economically recoverable. This just does not make sense.

However, I am long in SFMI and hope to see some of you in the shareholders meeting in September.

Please login to post a reply
goldpanner
City
Rank
Mail Room
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
05/07/2009
Social Links
Private Message