Silver Falcon Mining

Welcome to the Silver Falcon Mining HUB on AGORACOM (Edit this Message from the "Fast Facts" Section)
in response to spiny's message

Thank you Spiny.

I appreciate where you are coming from...and perhaps I am a bit jaded in my attitude towards market ethics. So, that is why I like to point out the fact that it is only my perspective and some may see me as a borderline conspiracy theorist, a rather worn out and hacknied phrase thanks to those that have been attacking gold bugs for over ten years. However, it has now become self-defeating for those very same "mainstream" experts to coin that terminology any longer because GATA, Bill Murphy, Butler, John Embry, Eric Sprott and a large and growing cast of gold real gold experts have turned the tables on their attackers...through literally years of tenacious pursuit of the truth. The successful law suit against Barrick launched by Blanchard et al (setteld out of court) is but one example of proof of criminality in the illegal suppression of gold. There are now numerous others as you know, but an others do not.

One of the most intriguing aspects of the gold haters is that they are now famous for their "not-for-profit" trading...politicall driven trading. Knowing this, and knowing how small the JPM market is compared to the physical, I am assuming that using the same tactics would be almost a miniscule project in comparison. Where we are all at a loss is that we can not easily see the complex conduits, the tentacles that reach into and drive the sources of naked shorting by MMs or whoever. I suspect Bil Murphy/GATA have a pretty good idea. But, all this is a matter of conjecture at this time.

SFMI is not big enough to be on the radar today but it has all the earmarks of being a standout in the near term...and that, in my estimation, is what TPTB want to ambush before the fact. They want no part of even a hint of speculative fervor...for a potentially explosive SFMI, or even a more mature ECU. TPTB want no part of an "Aurelian" (now Kinross' FDN project) that went to over $40/share very quickly a few years ago...and it was in politically insecure Ecuador.

"FDN (Aurelian) is a high grade, intermediate sulphidation epithermal gold-silver system, hosted in andesitic volcanics. The FDN discovery drill hole was reported on April 5, 2006. A National Instrument 43-101 compliant initial inferred mineral resource for FDN was released in October 2007. It found 58.9 million tonnes grading 7.23 g/t gold and 11.8 g/t silver for 13.7 million ounces of contained gold, and 22.4 million ounces of contained silver."

Yes, the above deposit is very differen't from SFMI...but...apples to oranges, SFMI has much higher grades (historic data) and may just have as much or more ounces. We could compare the pros and cons all day...but in my opinion, SFMI has similar potential and value near term..."near term" maing it a rare winner. It also has glaring advantages with infrastructure in place, detailed historic, credibel, geological data, mine works in place, politically stable country, mill in production, rapid access to ore bearing deposits, low cost/ounce, high exploration potential, much higher grade gold and silver, all permits signed, readily available, skilled, local labor, English speaking, no environmental issues and more.

All of the salient positive aspects os SFMI must be most concerning to TPTB. The fact that exposure of this amazing venture does not seem to have caught the eye of global interests yet is thought provoking...although there is now seepage into the Brazilian and Canadain markets. The efforts being made to keep it that way are unrelentless and will suffer a serious set back I should think because this truly is a most exciting investment...and I think most younger investors may not realize it, but they will. It has all the EXPLOSIVE attributes of an Aurelian and I find it difficult to understand why it can not be and should not be unleashed, despite all the energies being expended to dimiss it. I have to think SFMI will become globally exposed and when that happens, it will be almost impossible for the domestic PTB to stifle it. This is truly a once-in-a-lifetime inveatment for many.

Please login to post a reply
sinbob
City
Winnipeg
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
02/07/2008
Social Links