Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)
in response to Babjak1's message

Babjak, I am a long time admirer of your posts. To maintain a bright and optimistic outlook is the face of such slothful reportage by management is, to say the least, inspiring.

But I grow increasingly impatient with those who purport to lead our company to greatness.

That our mineral deposits are rich and likely growing is clear. In fact, it has been clear for ssome time now.

That our management does not seem to have a clue as to how to market our asset, in a meaningful way that builds shareholder value, as well appears to be clear.

If they are actually doing something to increase the value of my holdings (which I have held and grown for the better part of 20 years now) I should like to hear about it. I place no value on well guarded secrets, when, if such information exits, it is not being used to reverse a steady decline in value.

It is time for Wes to get off his ass and take steps to move the shareprice in a direction other than down.

if he cannot do so, then it is time to step aside and let somebody else take a crack at this.

For years I have been one of Noront's stauchest supporters. I have put my money where my mouth is.

It has taken some kind of effort by our BOD to turn my attention elsewhere, but they have been successful. Although I maintain my investment in this company, I am looking to others to fund my retirement.

I have, perhaps, slept too long.

Awake and pissed off,

crazydik

Please login to post a reply
crazydik
City
Toronto
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating