Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)
in response to crazydik's message

Crazydik's post could have been summarised by one sentence:

"I'm frustrated, and I want some action." ... He isn't the only one who followed with similar posts.

What's more surprising is the number of recommendations people have given this dull post (information wise). But maybe this truely is the sentiment of the moment. To me, its we are feeling bit weak to be honest.

• The post, poses no new relevant information that may add value to all the people present on this forum besides a sharing of emotions. "Where is our satelite imagery, paparassi photography, inside reports"... eventually Noront will give us the information we've been waiting for, give it time,0-2months, and we'll get what we've been waiting for...
  • The post does not address specific things that the BoD/Management are doing wrong. Sloth? (What about asset development reporting, assesments of our asset, and exploitation planning? Trying to lobby the government into supporting our assets development(tough...)? Social support? Further drilling and development? Promotion? Do you truely think these are easy things to accomplish in this market? I'd say, the fact we've developed the first web-app of all juniors shows Noront is desperately looking unique ways to market our asset and get some attention.
  • Then furthermore, we are not assessing, or provide solutions ourselves to really market our asset. We are just moaning. Internally are we evangelising this asset? Are you going to mining conferences yourselves to promote us/Noront? Are we the next Guy Kawasaki's of Noront...

I would go as far as to say that those that have recommended this post are either blind, or very impatient. Rome was not built in a day, get over it.

Noront has done tonnes of work the past months, going to different events, providing visit moments for interested parties and people. Presentations all over. Drilling has continued, with little delay. Results will be out soon. Social connections have been strengthen. Clearly the team is thinking and doing alot in relation to our asset... and is as far as I can see creating a strong basis in this area for the future. Do you want a tower of pisa, or an eiffel tower?

Good things come to those who wait...

What I think should be noted above all is the sentiment of the market as a whole. People are nervous. Generally, we are hesistating as a reaction towards the slow road toward progress. I feel it myself, hope (Obama?) can only get you so far. It sucks that the world is not moving clearly forward, but seems to be sleeping/staring into the distance/daydreaming. But some would say that daydreaming once and a while is a good thing... to reflect, look at the brightside, small things, and then eventually take action.

With that last note in mind, I ask all of you to take it easy. Enjoy this, because I think we all know the potential and just need to see how this plays out....Slowly. The tailtail signs in my opinion are good. Crazydik, hang in there man, you've been here a long time, which is great. If nothing else, spread your investment a little so you don't have to obsess over the progress of one of your company's shares. (But maybe that isn't the investment style you're looking for?) Think about how long your retirement is going to take... do you need the money now? Frustration in my opinion is a good thing, but put that energy to use.

Kind regards,

Burn.

Please login to post a reply
Burnhard83
City
Delft
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined