Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)
in response to crazydik's message

Mr Crazydik,

Your post brightens my outlook even more as crazy as that sounds.

I hate the current share price. Some days I get home from work, look at the share price and close the windows before I scream. I've had a sore throat more often than I can count. Then after dinner, my dessert is the friends and family calling, "what's going on they scream (more screaming ...like I need that).

So, crappy share price...screams all around, bleak and ugly world, upside down happy faces everywhere... and then I start to think a bit while I sit and pour myself a glass of red wine. God bless the Liquor Control Board of Ontario.

You mention: "That our mineral deposits are rich and likely growing is clear. In fact, it has been clear for some time now."

So why does our share price go down? Because we are the REAL DEAL. My favorite example is Research in Motion. Take a look at the stock price from 1997 to 1998. I was told to buy Rim by a co-worker that had sold an emergency generator set to the Waterloo facility back then. He saw the blackberry and came back incredibly pumped. I listened to him for a bit and watched the share price for a while and then got bored watching and stopped. This stock was a dog and I was glad I didn't sink a penny into it. I mean, Oct. 21, 1997 you'd see volumes of over 34 million and a share price of 1.53 close. Six weeks later the price is 1.19 and volume of 217,000. The price sucked and the volume sucked no one wanted the cheapies. Then 1998 comes. Jan. 22, 1998 price hits .95 cents and volume 298,200 . Wow look at the bargain. Why the low volume? Poor management? Incapable of promotion? Then we get to mid May 1998 Rim is moving. Yeah. She gets to 1.40 sure beats 95 cents!. Spring is in the air. But wait. Summer comes. Back down she goes. June 15, 1998 you could have bought Rim for 96 cents but probably didn't. Volume sucked. It was only 280,000 that day. If the stock was that great and the price was good there would have been more buyers.September 9, 1998 comes. What a mean day. Price goes to .87 cents, with volume 238,200. Lots of games were played on those low volume days. The rim chains were yanked all Fall of 1998. Up then down up then down. Then December 1998 came up up up. Then 1999 up up up up AND STAYING UP.

Jan. 4 1999 Rim was 1.60. Dec. 31, 1999 Rim was 11.12 per share.

For those that put up with the buck-ish bull-shit in 1997 to Nov.1998 were well rewarded. I never did buy Rim during the early days. The fundamentals sounded incredible but the volatile share price and high volume followed by poor liquidity in 1997-1998 scared me. I wasn't making much money and in no way would I risk it on something like this.

Does this sound familiar? We go up only to come down. We get played with mercilessly on low volume days. The fundamentals are great but the share price sucks. What's wrong?

So, we are in good company. Why would Noront the Real Deal have it any easier than the troopers of REAL- Rim in the early days?

It's this reflection that keeps me here. We follow the pattern perfectly.

IF THIS IS A REAL DEAL, THEN YOU ARE LIKELY TO BE THE LAST PERSON TO BE NOTIFIED OR WILL BE DRIVEN OUT AT THE LOWER PRICES.

If the deal is really for real, the market manipulator wants to get ALL OF YOUR SHARES or as many as he can... and at the lowest price he can. Where as before, he wanted you IN his market, so he could dump his shares to you at a higher price, NOW when he sees that this deal IS for real, he wants to pay as little as possible for those same shares... YOUR shares which he wants you to part with, as quickly as possible. The market manipulator will shake you out by DRIVING the price as lows he can. Just as in the "accumulation" stage, he wants to keep everything as quiet as possible so he can snap up as many of the shares for himself, he will NOW turn down, or even turn off, the volume so he can repeat the accumulation phase. The accumulation phase was TOP SECRET. The noise level was deadingly silent. As soon as the insiders accumulated all their shares, they let YOU in on the secret.

Please login to post a reply
Babjak1
City
Oakville
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
03/02/2008
Social Links