Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)

Well I must say it's been awhile since we've seen a pop like this both in share price and in shares traded so that's a good thing...wasn't sure how long we were going to have to wait.

However , seems some things still haven't changed. Information that should be available to us still doesn't seem to be finding it's way thru. Questions that should be straightforward come with answers that are coated in something more slippery than fish oil.

I for one don't think we( the shareholders) are asking too much so how about someone just take some time to address our concerns whether it be by daily updates on web site or such. Not trying to be a whiner here but I for one think we by this point have supported this company enough that we deserve a little back. Not asking the shareprice to be $4.00 tomorrow, just answer a few questions please.

Got your ticket,

anasoceles

Please login to post a reply
anasoceles1
City
winnipeg
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined