Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)
in response to anasoceles1's message

There has definitely been a very clear and positive shift in news coverage towards the Ring of Fire over the preceding months. I remember a time not long ago when BNN coverage was neutral if not negative when it came to the Ring. Enter into the fray the Gov’t of Ontario and this baby now has legitimacy. This will attract a new kind of investor and we should see a bump up in SP. I am still amazed that most people I talk to have not heard of the Ring of Fire. With all the attention being aimed our way, I feel things should heat up rather quick from here on in. I just hope we don’t get too much attention to quickly. This may cause a major like Cliffs or another in the shadows to show their hand and force a play at a time when our stock price is still scrapping the bottom of the barrel. It is quite obvious that Cliffs or any other major seriously considering mining the chromium will not leave the most valuable resource (NOT’s Nickel/PGE’s) in someone else’s hands. They will want it and in my opinion will pay a handsome price for it, not only as a quick means to pay back their infrastructure costs but for the inherent value. I hope Wes can add value prior to this occurring. I for one would like to be able to wake Crazy at $10.00, $15.00 or even $20.00.

Relic 53

Please login to post a reply
Relic53
City
Calgary
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
10/13/2007