Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)
in response to Relic53's message

Any one else get the feeling that Wes, JJ, et al is wanting to keep Noront under the radar for as long as possible? They seem to be doing a lot of things to minimize any enthusiasm which surfaces and seemed to be rather complacent and comfortable with the blockade. I have been struggling with this feeling for several months now and have not come up with an acceptable guess as to this behavior. My hope is that they know we are a target waiting to be pounced on and they have not had enough time to prove up our resources in order to stave off an unfriendly offer. We need to get our share price up out of the toilet as this is a ridiculously low value for what has been proven up so far. Drill 24/7 if need be Wes, but lets keep us out of harms way. I truly hope you will do what is best for all of the faithful investors of this remarkable mineral resource.

Notie Girl

Please login to post a reply
Notie Girl
City
B.C.
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
10/24/2007