Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)

First off just wondering if everyone else thinks we definately wont see any moves in SP until the FN is resolved.

Secondly I was thinking about what Hoov said that Wes said about their are other ways to spend our FT funds. He said to the affect flying some more Geophysics or whatever that is. You know what I am talkinmg about.. :) But I have an issue with that. If they can do that which I agree is not on the ground ,but I thought the FN issue was just a blockade of incomming stuff or is it to halt all business. Because they can helicopter the drills that are already on site around and continue drilling can they not. They can also hellicopter any supplies in that they need can they not. SO i just wonder why they are not doing that but they are suggesting flying soem geo physics.. What is the FN blockade really doing.. Any thoughts would be appreciated? Thanx TTY

Please login to post a reply
curt22go
City
calgary
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
09/29/2009
Social Links