Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)
Talked to JJ
almost 15 years ago
Re: Talked to JJ
almost 15 years ago
almost 15 years ago
almost 15 years ago
Well??
almost 15 years ago
Re: Well??
almost 15 years ago
almost 15 years ago
almost 15 years ago
almost 15 years ago
almost 15 years ago
almost 15 years ago
almost 15 years ago
in response to Babaoriley's message

Baba; This post deserves more than the 5 stars that I can give you.

There are several points that you make so clearly

"It's not insider information he be keeping to himself, it's one guy's opinion/analysis,"

You are correct. He has no insider information, BUT, because of his unrelenting search for information he has developed a good honest relationship with most entities involved in the ring of fire. Also, because of his devotion to fact and a love of the chase he has uncovered vast amounts of additional information that we as readers can only thank him for his penchant to share it with us. There is no onus on him to provide it, and we should treat it as the gift that it is.

"But, if he were to be a trader, and he says he is not (and I have absolutely no reason to not take him at his word),"

He is not, Although if you are tending toward doing so, You should use some of postings to glean information on the trends. I do.

"But if one wishes to hear him chime in before making a move based on a recent NR, that's perfectly fine, but one should not expect, beg or, in some cases, almost demand that he post his views before opening bell. "

As I have said; What the man is providing is a gift, freely offered. I for one know that he must ask himself everyday, why bother.

There will, however, always be the type that will put untold efforts into upsetting a good thing. It has worked for most of the credible posters here, and if they can eventually get to the HOOV, and maybe one or two more, we might as well close the doors.

K

Please login to post a reply
khareema
City
Chase B.C.
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
10/24/2006