Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)

Well, one thing is pretty certain, when you get everyone on here really excited about a post-closing NR, you can almost take the fact that there will be disappointment with the share price the next day, with the usual "I can't believe this" type posts. What usually happens is that certain trusted pumpers/posters talk up the NR like it's the best news since Voisey's Bay, getting the masses up into a fever pitch.

Also, as much as I would like to see Hoov's thoughts, I also would not begrudge him the opportunity to make a trade first thing in the morning based on his knowledge and analysis, and then post his thoughts. (Not that there is much dry powder to be found amonst many posters on this board at this point in time.)

I wish I had a better idea how signficant are these results, but my guess is I'll have some handle on that after the first hour or so of trading. Not definitive, of course, but it's an indication.

Please login to post a reply
Babaoriley
City
Los Angeles
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
02/05/2008
Social Links