Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)
Talked to JJ
almost 15 years ago

Update with PGEs is coming, lots on the go but it will be out sometime this week. Again, I do not expect this to do anything one way or another for our SP. I asked her if we could expect another NR this week since she is still so busy? She said I had to wait and see like everyone else. However, by her tone, I believe we will get something else this week? Not sure what or when but I believe we will get something else substantial.

She did say they were going to Phoenix (if memory is good) on the weekend for a conference and she was preparing for this.

She said that 43-101 on Chromium is not an issue for TSX listing. She said that the TSX wants proper corporate governance and policies and procedures. Wes mentionned these things at the beginning of his presentation at the AGM so not sure if she is trying to tell us TSX listing is coming but it does seem like NOT is doing all the right things to be accepted by the TSX.

My only concern is TSX has a new rule concerning Share offers for take overs and our dilution for FWR is over this amount and if we were on the TSX, we could not do this without a vote by NOT shareholders as well. If we are going to keep doing M&A and use share offers only, we may be staying on TSX for a while until we complete this. However, I believe that FWR is our biggest acquisition, others should not be as dilutive and may stay within TSX regulations.

That was about it, if I remember something else, I will post it!

Glorieux

Please login to post a reply
glorieux
City
Welland
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
10/23/2007