Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)
Talked to JJ
almost 15 years ago
Re: Talked to JJ
almost 15 years ago
almost 15 years ago
Well??
almost 15 years ago
Re: Well??
almost 15 years ago
almost 15 years ago
almost 15 years ago
almost 15 years ago
almost 15 years ago
almost 15 years ago
almost 15 years ago
almost 15 years ago
in response to glorieux's message

gloeieux;

You posted:

"Update with PGEs is coming, lots on the go but it will be out sometime this week. Again, I do not expect this to do anything one way or another for our SP."

And your track record is very spotty on these matters, it it NOT!

But, HAY! You will come back and tell everyone how you DID in your trading sometime later. Will you NOT?

Seems to me that this news could well see the SP DROP More.

Why?

Because it would be the only lever NOT has currently that may stop the Premium Price the Market is seeking for FWR.

Otherwise, the rest of your post is but attempting to create Uncertainty among Retail Share Holders and potential Investors. And these Individuals are the Life Blood of the Scamers in these Markets.

Expect we need a new round od Hyped Speculation as to what the NOT BoD are doing that is keeping them from getting the Exploration Job done.

Busy? Are they? Like Chickens Running Around the Office with their Heads Cut off.

Is that it?

Old Joe

Please login to post a reply
Old Joe
City
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
09/16/2007