Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)
in response to glorieux's message

As we sit patiently and ho hum the sp, the labs "rushing assays, 440 meters (1443.5 ft) of samples, thats alot of samples, one needs to keep in mind the goings on in the background behind closed doors, goings on such as the Permitting phase for construction of Roads, land use negotiations, right of ways for Power, ongoing and time consuming Environmental work pertaining to all potential development at McFaulds, Concentrator, Crushers, Camp facilitation going to forward with extraction, etc, etc, and the list is endless, a list i'd love to see. Meantime we wait for assays, my thoughts on timing of a release to the benefit of the shareprice would be to have visuals on hole 50/51 step outs with very similar or longer intercepts c/w imaging interpretations, now time for the Ministers' announcement of construction of the road to Marten Falls do to the new mining district being created by Noront Resources Ltd. called the Ring of Fire , then the announcement of the big move to the big board c/w Noronts move to committment of production of assetts at E1, now bring on hole 49 and 440 meters of 5% nickel with very high Platinum and Paladium gpt. then assays from outstanding holes outlining confirmation of a "New" Mega ton deposit at Thunderbird and deliniation drilling to commence towards a 43-101, then confirmation from all the additional drilling at AT12 that indeed we do have a substantial economical deposit and that we will continue to deliniate AT12 for tonnage, news release of decision to re-enter Windfall with a single drill and perhaps some new technology for extraction, etc, etc, etc, one could go on for quite some time with all that NOT's got going on and yes this is a wish list, it's mine and is longer than i will put on here but just remember with the road into Marten Falls we are only $65 million away from all the way into the lake. If you don't think that the boys running this show could'nt come up with this kind of cash to complete the road into when time comes, you'd be mistaken, in the blink of an eye it would happen. For a "Multi" Billion deposit thats a given, regardless of the economy. Like our man in the field says, " the roads coming".

And so are the new releases.

Scrounging cash!

Rob

Anyone interested in putting a Hotel in there? lol.

Please login to post a reply
notster
City
Grande Prairie,Ab
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
11/04/2007
Social Links