Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)
in response to notster's message

Wow thanks for the extensive reply. To be honest, I'm just a student at University, Applied EarthScience. I don't have solid opinions on things because of this background... and if I do ...I ONLY have an opinion when I've scientifically proven it or have data to back up my thoughts. Thats why I don't really like my own calculating posts here at the moment, one bit... This is the reason I'm cautious, and truely don't want any bizar emotional expectations. Its just not worth anyones energy. You might as well put that energy into your family/kids/wife. Leave the emotional screams and hoping to the stockmarket... the brokers, the people on the floor so to speak...(no offence)

But like you, I am also curious what we will receive, sure, its exciting (: ... as a pleasant shareholder, and observer of life.

enjoy the day too...

peace, Bernhard

ps. btw. There is nothing like the scientific method, all here should live by it :)

Please login to post a reply
Burnhard83
City
Delft
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
10/24/2007
Social Links