Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)

Here we go again:

the "good guys" / "bad guys" games have started again !

People come to the board and try to "safe" others wanting to jump in.

Because assay results could be disappointing and you could loose a lot of money.

Fair enough, especially because there are so many "pumpers" here who are luring uninformed and unexperienced investors into this highly speculative stock.

I have no problems with the "Robin Hood´s of the stock market" saving the poor man´s cash but want to express my right to state my opinion:

I´m a believer in Prof. Mungall´s theory of downward continuity of Eagle1 and more high-grade nickel in the RoF !

And therefore I see these price levels (which are undervalueing Noront just with known E1 results) as a very good risk/reward scenario.

But for the non-believers: stick to the "Robin Hood"-advice and either wait for confirmation or at least don´t listen to this "unsubstantiated pumping" !

As one of my "best friends" has always said: "Facts, facts, facts" and "the market always tells the truth" (according to him I should have sold long time ago) !

One lonely and sad NOT-bagholder.

FANTOMAS

Please login to post a reply
FANTOMAS
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
09/04/2007