Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)
in response to Babjak1's message

Hi Babjak1,

I hate to throw a monkey wrench in your program but...Noront has sent the entire 440m for assays and will not report on them till they are all in and compiled. So 13 days for 10 samples vs x days for the entire 440m section. That is alot of assays to compile, the most for any hole in the RoF so far!!

On a good note, some assays are already back so that is a good sign that things are moving right along. The company is moving towards not giving out any info regarding timing of assay releases as this permits market players to play. I believe that is a good policy myself-especially if it can burn some of our manipulators!!

We are now in a period where company changing assays can come out any day now so I believe we are in for more days like today and possibly even a rise in SP in the anticipation of those assays. People will not want to play with this stock when they can be blind sided by a NR.

On TC, Rosedale posted that some of the bigger players who got burned by Eagle 2 are saying: "show me" before buying this stock again. I think these rich boys would rather buy this stock at $1 with the knowledge of assays of hole 49 rather then buy now and wait for assays that may dissapoint. But if assays on hole 49 deliver 200m of 4% nickel or anywhere close to this, we will all enjoy a great day or 2!

For the record I do believe we will get assays any day within the next 2 weeks but nothing is for sure when it comes to timing of assays.

Cheers,

Glorieux

Please login to post a reply
glorieux
City
Welland
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined