Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)
in response to hgs225's message

A forced sell (coin)cidentally on the day a great news release came out with Noront-Golden Valley- Whitepine.

(Coin)cidentally, Noront did not feel this stellar news release of Massive Sulphides was note worthy. My dad owns Noront too and is on their email list for news.

He is currently on vacation and I emailed him the news since he checks his stocks now and then. He was surprised that Noront did not put the news on their website or email their CUSTOMERS (the share holders that pay for their salaries).

I emailed JJ with this "disappointing lack of action in the IR dept." I will post a response if I get one.

Look at the KWG/SPQ/FWR JV news release on Big Daddy. WHY DID THE NEWS RELEASE APPEAR ON ALL THEIR WEBSITES?. WHY? DOES ANYONE HAVE AN ANSWER. Was the Noront IR dept. hosting a charity that day and did not have a chance to get the news out? What about the day after? Charity work that day too... too busy?

Know what the word in coincidence is? It is the word COIN. This to me is about coin and making coin and getting more greedy coin.

Please login to post a reply
Babjak1
City
Oakville
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
03/02/2008
Social Links