Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)
Your post
over 15 years ago
Re: Khareema
over 15 years ago
Braintrust
over 15 years ago
in response to QQ_Girl's message

thanks agoracom for your great service. at the show in T.O. i asked paul if they would continue with agoracom. he said they were unsure at that time. he did say he was not happy about the talk about the new BOD. i believe we may have helped bring this on ourselves. name calling,some language & mistrust of the BOD and we can't understand why they would pull this hub. some of us tried to warn the few that carried on. so its a corporte decision. so we move on to the mcfaulds forum. the noront hub could have been a great tool for the company but at times it can be not so good. i believe there is a bigger picture here. its about control. we are sitting on a world class find. there is always bigger fish ready to swallow the one in control as richard found out. is it about control or is also to protect the company or the BOD. remember one thing its all about whats in the ground & nothing else. see you at the mcfaulds lake forum. thanks george

Please login to post a reply
corvette
City
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
10/11/2008
Social Links
Private Message