Crystallex International

Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM "Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold producer with operations and exploration properties in Venezuela."
in response to turtlefoam's message
"I wouldn't be surprised if they have already agreed to an outrageous percentage but are holding off announcement to the last minute figuring the much relieved shareholders will go along quietly." ________ I agree with the first part of your statement however, holding off the announcement would indicate that they (KRY) remember that us shareholders exist, especially since all of the big boys are out. You may say they would benefit from holding off the announcement to avoid dealing with upset shareholders...too late, I'm already upset. Besides, we are just white noise to them. They'll just turn up the music at there celebration party to drown us out. Anyway, do the shareholders have any choice but to go along? _____ Sorry turtlefoam - my frustration is not directed at you. It is directed at the company and at myself for still being here. Thanks for all of your updates. They are truy appreciated.
Please login to post a reply
beandog
City
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
06/12/2011
Social Links
Private Message