Crystallex International

Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM "Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold producer with operations and exploration properties in Venezuela."
in response to nomar's message

JJ, I don't understand your reasoning that you would rather go the bankruptcy route. You mean that you would rather get nothing than pennies? I for one would rather have 10 cents a share than nothing, which I fear would happen if there is a bankruptcy.

Nomar what I'm getting at is given our current share price of .08 I don't see a lot of down side to gambling on not giving more than 50%. If we use 100,000 shares then .08 is $8000 right now. If the deal falls apart because we won't give in more than 50% we each lose $8000 for every 100,000 share right now. Take the tax loss against other gains and the loss is less.

If we end up giving up 60, 70, 80 percent of a 1 billion award what will our share price be at the end of arbitration. My guess is .20 to .30 a share. Unless I was in for an average price below .20 a share I'm prepared to bet the farm on a bankruptcy judge letting Kry stay alive until arbitration is over.

I don't know exactly how it would work or if we would be able to stay alive. The same 1 billion without dilution of losing 60-80 percent would pay off the old noteholders plus extra interest and we would end up closer to $2 a share.

Is it possible I don't know but if it is I'm a gambler and willing to take the chance. Just my opinion and I'm sure not for everyone.

JJ

Please login to post a reply
jimmijazz
City
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
05/24/2008
Social Links