Crystallex International

Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM "Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold producer with operations and exploration properties in Venezuela."
in response to longkry06's message

I did not mean to imply that you compared Fung to Belanger. I'm sorry. Others, and they know who they are, have made incredible, amazing, insane(?) comments that they'd rather have Fung and our share price than Belanger and his. As we all (and we all are) wait for the climax (what an appropriate term) to this Godawful play that some of us have been watching for 14 plus years, yeah I'm gonna vent a little. I bought this crap at age 38. I'm 53. How's that? People who've owned this, good people, have died waiting. I can't wait for the defenders to start this weekend telling us all is not lost. That's my prediction. We'll hear nothing, nada, zippo, and some people will tell you "It's a lot of paperwork that has to be completed" yadda yadda frikkin yadda. I really wish I had written down 14 years of the crap. A book could be produced. I stand by my previous comments, and agin, apologize because I didn't mean you with the Belanger/Fung stuff. Peace. Karl

Please login to post a reply
kbecker
City
Montville NJ
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
03/08/2008
Social Links