Copper Fox Metals Inc.

Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM Copper Fox Metals is a Canadian-based resource company focused on developing the world-class Schaft Creek Project in northwestern British Columbia.
in response to Metacomet's message

Meta, signed up to do my bit. No reason why both forums shouldn't co-exist. Others can explain things better than I can, though, so I hope I'm not the only one. As stockfriend suggests, I think that retail investors need to step up to the plate in getting the message across. Either Elmer and Co aren't as polished at the public relations aspect of the business as they should be, or they don't think they need to be given the circumstances of which we're all aware - insider ownership and existing relationship with Teck. While I understand that the final price is dictated by what's in the ground rather than what the market says, I'd rather see the SP at a point where the Teck buyout premium (assuming buyout is the outcome) is x2 or x3 rather than x4 or x5. I can't imagine Teck explaining the latter to their shareholders in any way that will reassure them.

Please login to post a reply
Willy Nilly
City
Toronto
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
02/13/2011
Social Links