Copper Fox Metals Inc.

Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM Copper Fox Metals is a Canadian-based resource company focused on developing the world-class Schaft Creek Project in northwestern British Columbia.
in response to honk69's message
Good evening from Florida. Just got back to our condo in port st lucie from ft lauderdale. Had travelled on Friday to catch the jets/panthers hockey game and had missed out on most the good news when it came out. So nice surprise for this weekend. I started accumulating CUU about a year and a half ago and tried to follow mcdonald's purchasing pattern. I probably purchased over 75 times during this time frame and have never sold a share. My low is probably .15 and my high has been $2.60. I have continued to accumulate up to a few days ago and have adhered to the theme " follow the $" and have gotten a bunch of family and card buddies to get involved with CUU. I am hopeful that our buyout price will replicate the Andean resources buyout and I continue to patiently await the bfs news release. Thanks to all the longs(you know who you are) thru this past year and a half. Cheers hkahka
Please login to post a reply
hkahka
City
Winnipeg
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
11/26/2011
Social Links