Copper Fox Metals Inc.

Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM Copper Fox Metals is a Canadian-based resource company focused on developing the world-class Schaft Creek Project in northwestern British Columbia.
in response to skyaki's message

Hi all

Got into this play far too late for my liking, but after doing my DD decided to go almost all in (75% of my portfolio).

Been buying since March 2011, anywhere from $1.50 up to $2.65 (ouch), last buying @ $1.15, ACB $1.97.

I'm expecting at least a 3 bagger out of my patience, but to be honest as long as I come out on the plus side the ride has been the most valuable lesson I've learnt in junior mining stocks, mostly thanks to all the excellent posters on this and the previous forum.

Now looking at selling some CUU when they are in the plus side of the ACB and buying back in 2012 TFSA & RRSP territory in order to minimize my 2012 capital gains bill, expecting that to happen pretty soon.

Congrats to all who have stuck out this roller coaster ride, I do wish the original deadlines were more punctual and met but I believe that this is nothing really to do with CUU management, more with elements outwith their direct control (labs etc.). That's just one of the reason that junior stocks even with all the ticks in the boxes can be so volatile. That and the MMs playing their games.

Max

Please login to post a reply
maxwelg2
City
St. John's
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
12/14/2011