Copper Fox Metals Inc.

Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM Copper Fox Metals is a Canadian-based resource company focused on developing the world-class Schaft Creek Project in northwestern British Columbia.
in response to YourNadir's message

Wow what a roller coaster ride it's been over the past 12 months!

This past week has been amazing! I'm starting to get that excited feeling again that I had last March/April.

This time the news is going to come in bunches (imho) and the impact will be significant on the s/p.

Tie that in with rising copper prices, RRSP buying season and signs of possible economic recovery in US and we should be heading up in the next while.

The most impressive factor for me is the amount of insider share holdings and the fact that they continue to purchase shares. Talk about confidence for us retailers.

While I'm not a worshipper, I do need to thank Vette (again!) for his continued insight and observations. Don't get me wrong, I have done my DD as well. l have read SH and now agoracom posts since summer 2010. It was Vette's posts that caught my eye when I first happened upon CUU back then.

Thanks to Iletea as well for his continued L2 postings - much appreciated.

I have bought from 0.55 up to 1.77. I sold a small portion around the Japan tsunami (argghhh!!) and around $2.15 last June. Otherwise have held on and my average is 1.12. I'm definitely all-in (as they say!) but haven't sold the farm! Other than possibly horrible macroeconomics, I don't see any downside here.

Hope I can sleep Sunday nite...

GLTA!

Please login to post a reply
lowedw
City
Rank
Mail Room
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
10/24/2011