Copper Fox Metals Inc.

Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM Copper Fox Metals is a Canadian-based resource company focused on developing the world-class Schaft Creek Project in northwestern British Columbia.
in response to Prospekt's message

I'm enjoying the various approaches to trading and the stories that ring so true to me, especially those who describe this experience as a "rollercoaster."

There have been days when I've been dancing around the living room thinking about how CUU has put me in a better financial position and there's more to come.

Then there have been days when the s/p is deep in the red and reports of Europe on the brink of collapse and I wonder, "how much longer until this story plays out???"

I take my hat off to those of you who got in back in '06-'08. Wow. You've shown incredible patience and, yes, it would have been wise to load up at 5-10 cents but that's the true challenge of investing -- steeling your nerves when the chips are down. It's much easier said than done!

Anyway, let's hope it's a smooth ride to the finish line (although it's never that simple, is it?). No matter, our day is coming, we can all be sure of that.

Keep the stories coming. I feel a real sense of community here. Investing is only one aspect of our lives, but it's one that can improve our lot in a number of ways.

Please login to post a reply
YourNadir
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
11/13/2011
Social Links
Private Message