Patriot Scientific

Patriot Scientific Reports Profitable Quarter; Q3 FY '08 Net Income $6.3 Million or $0.02 Basic and Diluted Earnings Per Share.
miles....
over 13 years ago

"I don't believe they're just charging "actual costs". I'm sure they're charging the marked up, PROFITABLE, fees that they can. In fact, considering the captive audience and an up to now 2-1 majority on the management committee, I wouldn't doubt that they're probably getting above market rate. Also, it wouldn't surprise me that if there was an absence of enough work to keep the entire Alliacense crew busy, but enough so that they didn't want to let someone go, that TPL has found a way to allow the MMP charges to "carry" that person(s).

Obviously, some of this is assumption and suspicion, but do you believe for a minute that Alliacense (TPL) isn't making a profit on their licensing efforts?"

Ahhhh, Pricing..!!!....Yup, It's in TPL's interest to bump up the "G&A" as high as possible to cover assumed licensing activities....We now may get into the conversation as to what constitutes "Direct vs. Indirect" costs, and what percentage PTSC is liable for..Hello G-L-R-O-R-I-A..!!!

Van Morrison , where are You???

Virt

Please login to post a reply
virtvision
City
Hermosa Beach
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined