Patriot Scientific

Patriot Scientific Reports Profitable Quarter; Q3 FY '08 Net Income $6.3 Million or $0.02 Basic and Diluted Earnings Per Share.
in response to milestone's message

sorry to see two valuable members leave. Now what can we do

Tpl has no use for ptsc shareholders we should all know that, but he loves money

TPL is keeping us in the dark, he could care less about any stock price now

getting the picture: unless he has some vested interest don't expect much. Like i said before unless he has a attitude adjustment what is going to change. personally if i was part of ptsc management and wanted to see shareholder reward. I would first be exploring my weak points strengthen them. tpl and ptsc partners but very weak relationship. again cj es knew this once gave tpl performance guarantee and tpl shared news etc. we were happy. dumped his stock haven't heard from him since. right now our only revenue is coming from a co. that doesn't even want to talk to us. go figure. turn his greed into at least temporary positive until the lawsuits are settled, positive information source happy times coming etc.

maybe we can even give up on the board give them thumbs up. anything to stop bickering against each other. we all want the same thing and is costing us dearly

Please login to post a reply
FLEECED SHEEP
City
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
01/13/2010
Social Links
Private Message