Patriot Scientific

Patriot Scientific Reports Profitable Quarter; Q3 FY '08 Net Income $6.3 Million or $0.02 Basic and Diluted Earnings Per Share.
miles....
over 13 years ago

Personally, I do not have any problem keeping PDS fully funded at $8M on a continual basis. Furthermore, I would encourage the parties to devote even more legal resources and monetary funds over and above the $8M figure and expect close monitoring from CJ and much better transparancy from TPL, regarding legal expenses. Reinvest new licensees for more NEW BUSINESS!!!

Certainly, I would expect TPL/Leckrone knows there will be much closer scrutiny from CJ/Gloria.. Who better to monitor legal bills than another lawyer????...Of course, CJ/Gloria past record regarding monitoring TPL is dismal....Hopefully PTSC has learned a Lesson or two???....Additionally, it is worrisome with CJ looking out for anyone interest other than Swartz given prior history, but that is the hand that has been dealt us (shareholders), and that which we (shareholders) must endure.

Going forward in the next several months, based on recent PR's assumption of rapid ramp-up activity, I would anticipate much greater legal resources will be required to fund this activity. Could TPL be giving PTSC another snow job, maybe??....The greed factor enters here...Though Leckrone could care less about PTSC shareholders, why should he??..however I believe Leckrone still retains shares in PTSC and would benefit handsomely at little cost with shareprice improvement.

Hopefully Leckrone will now employ a "full court" press with more legal resources available and stronger USPTO protection and become more ruthless toward infringers. I expect going to court much more often in the short term, at least...Until suspected infringers realize TPL means business...Volume ! Volume ! Volume !!!!

Virt

Please login to post a reply
virtvision
City
Hermosa Beach
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
12/29/2004