Patriot Scientific

Patriot Scientific Reports Profitable Quarter; Q3 FY '08 Net Income $6.3 Million or $0.02 Basic and Diluted Earnings Per Share.
Rebecca....
over 14 years ago
Opty....
over 14 years ago
Re: Ron....
over 14 years ago
Opty....
over 14 years ago
Fat....
over 14 years ago
Opty....
over 14 years ago
Opty....
over 14 years ago
Opty....
over 14 years ago
in response to optymystic's message

You post is unimaginable. I never thought I would see you post that you believe somoething less that the truth is acceptable just because this is a message board.

Yes, I will indeed determine, or do my best to determine, what is false and what is not --- just as I expect everyone else to do. Isn't that part of all of the "great DD" that lots of folks here profess to be able to perform? I thought that's one of the characteristics that supposedly separates Agora from other forums. Should we be seeking to provide false research and information to our fellow forum members, or should we be seeking the truth and posting that instead?

In this instance, Rebecca has posted false information, and she continues to do so. Either she did not do the "DD" she said she performed, or she did do so and did not honestly report the result. I don't know why it is important to her to continue to post false statements, but I'll continue to correct them as I choose. I hope everyone will do so whenever they find something that is false or inaccurate.

By the way, have you done the DD necessary to determine what is false in this instance and what is not? It's very easily done. If you have done so, please let us know the result. If you have not done so, why would you choose to address a topic on which you obviously have no knowledge?

I asked you to take the discussion between us private, but you persist in keeping it public. That's unfortunate, but it's your choice.

Please login to post a reply
ronran
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
12/13/2004
Social Links
Private Message