Patriot Scientific

Patriot Scientific Reports Profitable Quarter; Q3 FY '08 Net Income $6.3 Million or $0.02 Basic and Diluted Earnings Per Share.
Rebecca....
over 14 years ago
Opty....
over 14 years ago
Opty....
over 14 years ago
Re: Ron....
over 14 years ago
Opty....
over 14 years ago
Fat....
over 14 years ago
Opty....
over 14 years ago
Opty....
over 14 years ago
in response to biajj's message

So much for the civility Ron speaks of.

Whether you merely reposted or not, you posted it. End of story. Reality.

As for your comment: "Now you're even backing off your very thorough analysis (lol) telling everyone how we would "immediately" run to 70 cents on the Recert release."

When did that happen? Fact is, I even reiterated by saying in a later post "I stand by my first post of this thread". I do honestly believe that that is a resonable expectation, for the reasons I stated. You disagree? Fine! You can preach that it will have no effect or whatever your current position is, I've stated my opinion and the basis for that opinion. I'm open to your opinion, no problem, and said as much when saying that your cautionary comments are appropriate. YOU seem to have the problem.

Fact is, if the PTO ever gets around to acting (as we expect) on the '336, we'll find out almost immediately.

I have no crystal ball, and neither do you. Again, I voiced my opinion and its basis; you've stated yours - though it appeared to me to be in direct conflict with something you previously posted or reposted, or whatever - it was in your post - and it was you that also restated "Bring it on!".

Is the reader to assume that when YOU restate something posted by another, even when questioning who posted it, it isn't an indication of your endorsement and support for that position when you include no qualifiers? I pointed out your "this isn't 2006", rather ambiguous qualifier, to which I indirectly point out that you are correct, as Swartz should not be the negative factor he/S&L was in the past.

I complimented you for providing appropriate balance to the discussion. Apparently that is not acceptable. So be it.

And BTW I couldn't care less about your perception of my level of prestige on this forum, or yours. You demonstrated that you are a smart, classy guy with that "spineless" post - which though a clear violation of the six rules your buddy Wolf allowed to let stand. Then look to the content of that post, and my response, you may discover that you were completely wrong in every respect. That is unless the SEC changed its rules (in 1995) and you are the only one that knows about it.

No point in even trying to be civil with you. You just want a fight, though with no real punch. You are on ignore.

SGE

Please login to post a reply
SGE1
City
Santa Ynez, CA
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
12/15/2004