Patriot Scientific

Patriot Scientific Reports Profitable Quarter; Q3 FY '08 Net Income $6.3 Million or $0.02 Basic and Diluted Earnings Per Share.
Fat.....
over 14 years ago
Rebecca....
over 14 years ago
in response to optymystic's message

I don't have a "bias" against the "know what they own" crowd, I simply think their views and positions concerning PTSC are misguided and ludicrous, not to mention dangerously misleading. It has nothing to do with "bias". People disagree with other people and their positions all the time, every day, everywhere, and on any and all subjects --- I don't see that as "bias".

And what' s with the "behind the curtain" stuff? I may be wrong because I had departed this forum when those features were first instituted, but I think all hub leaders are entitled to look at the reports of violations and take action if they choose. As for myself, I haven't actually counted, but I would guess I have acted on no more than 15 - 20 violations that have been reported by others, and I don't think I have ever actually reported anyone's post as a violation. Frankly, as I have stated on more than one occasion, I think the forum would be better served by doing away with all such features and simply returning to the original format (although I do like the highlighting and other such items). All that is really needed is one or two people of integrity and good judgment, like Bill Wilke and Edigokie from the old days, and everything would be fine.

Nevertheless, I do appreciate your recognition of my honesty, which I always try to exhibit.

Please login to post a reply
ronran
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
12/13/2004
Social Links
Private Message