Patriot Scientific

Patriot Scientific Reports Profitable Quarter; Q3 FY '08 Net Income $6.3 Million or $0.02 Basic and Diluted Earnings Per Share.
in response to SGE1's message

Some may have asked, to themselves, why not one of ease's BoD bash posts were reported back in December, and why the fight was carried on on this board. You'll recall ease even admitted to his behavior with his infamous "25 if opposed, 10 if not opposed" post. BTW, the last time I referenced that quote, my post was reported by Wolf, and processed by Wolf, I got a warning, and my post was removed. I was merely quoting an actual statement by ease, and his obvious, clearly stated intent.

The answer regarding no reports of those ease posts is extremely simple. Almost everyone here KNOWS that the report would have been immediately processed by Wolf, and it would receive an "ignore violation", and nothing would happen. A waste of time. Better to argue it out here. I was not a Hub Leader at the time.

That's how this board works.

Now, as Hub Leader, I try to counter that activity in the exact same fashion, and certain people - who feel free to lie and insult about what was posted by others - are up in arms.

Agora has been advised, numerous times by numerous people, of this activity that has gone on and on. No active response. B-Lunist imploded over this very issue. Others have sought alternatives to Agora.

And here we are....

SGE

Please login to post a reply
SGE1
City
Santa Ynez, CA
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined