Patriot Scientific

Patriot Scientific Reports Profitable Quarter; Q3 FY '08 Net Income $6.3 Million or $0.02 Basic and Diluted Earnings Per Share.
in response to teremoto's message

I reported you because you flat out lied and insulted, and I passed judgment on that report because I knew darned well that if I didn't, Wolf or Ron would have immediately judged it with an "ignore violation" as they ALWAYS DO when there is any kind of attack on me/certain others, whether they contain obvious lies/misrepresentations or not.

Now, since you posted your lies yet again, here is a report of my response:

"his incorrect statement in response to Lambert that a private email from a bod was just as good as an SEC filed document and PR"

Please show me where I ever said such a thing. Never happened. What I said was that Gloria's email offered little to nothing beyond what was stated at the AMS. You totally mis-represent.

"defended the BOD by saying they were "golly gee doin a bang up job" because they admitted they screwed up"

I never said they were doing a "bang up job" or anything of the kind. I did suggest that the BoD "manned up" and admitted to their failures and did not fire off a bunch of excuses. Such action is preferred over the alternative. However, I will again say that I am pleased with the BoD's, and Gloria's, stated intentions near term. Do you have a problem with their stated intent? Do you have a suggestion for alternative action? I know, that would require thought....

I also have, repeatedly, pointed to the many times I've voiced my dissatisfation with BoD actions/intentions. Apparently you're incapable of retaining that info, which could be validated by reviewing my post history.

Your misrepresentations are revealing..... Shall I make up a bunch of lies about what you've said? I realize what you are doing easier to do than to actually respond coherently to something I actually did say/suggest/opine/speculate. That too would require thought.

SGE

Please login to post a reply
SGE1
City
Santa Ynez, CA
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
12/15/2004