Patriot Scientific

Patriot Scientific Reports Profitable Quarter; Q3 FY '08 Net Income $6.3 Million or $0.02 Basic and Diluted Earnings Per Share.
Fat.....
over 14 years ago
Rebecca....
over 14 years ago
in response to optymystic's message

I don't plan to start posting here again with any regularity, mainly due to the type of conduct that is presently occuring. However, I really don't like my statements being misrepresented or taken out of context, so I'm making this exception.

I have never at any time in my recollection said or implied that I have "very low esteem of Agora posters" as a whole, which is what your posts incorrectly states. In fact, I have said on many occasions that there are good and intelligent people left here, and that remains my opinion today.

Your quoted passage from one of my prior posts makes specific reference to the "fantasies" of the "know what they own crowd", and, in that context, the statement does accurately reflect my sentiments. Specifically, I do indeed hold the views (since one cannot classify such as actual "opinions") of those members in low esteem, and, in fact, I would go so far as to say that I have no esteem whatsoever for those views because, as I see it, such are based purely on emotion rather than reality and objectivity. I also hold in zero esteem the conduct of those who lie and deceive, and who make personal attacks on other shareholders.

Apparently unlike you, however, I am able to separate "the person" from "the position" that he or she might take and/or the conduct in which he or she might engage --- in other words, I may despise the position or the conduct, but I certainly do not despise the person. I have repeatedly invited people who disagree with me and/or apparently dislike me to ask questions or engage me in discussion if they choose, whether in PMs or emails or otherwise, and, believe it or not, a considerable number have done so --- I don't think I have ever made a response to any of them that was less than respectful, even if we continued to disagree.

I regret that you are so offended by the fact that Agora graciously allows me to continue to be a hub leader here, but the Agora folks have been kind enough to recognize that I'm one of those who founded this forum, and that I thereafter put in hundreds, if not thousands, of hours helping people here discussing legal subjects when I could have spent that time with my family or earning more money by billing it to my clients. The fact that I have chosen not to post here due to what I consider despicable behavior by some members doesn't mean that I no longer care about the forum at all, and that is why I do still come here to lurk and to then make posts on Yahoo when I feel I can offer assistance or when I feel comment is othewise necessary. Many folks here are also members there, of course, and receive my posts via automatic email.

In any event, good luck and best wishes to you, Opty --- but please, don't twist what I say.

Please login to post a reply
ronran
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
12/13/2004
Social Links
Private Message