Patriot Scientific

Patriot Scientific Reports Profitable Quarter; Q3 FY '08 Net Income $6.3 Million or $0.02 Basic and Diluted Earnings Per Share.

So you have a problem with Gloria's indirect communications? Has see told us anything (beyond her and her family's personal holdings) that wasn't disclosed at the AMS? Anything? Is the AMS an acceptable forum for communication with shareholders? Is THAT the problem? I've attended shareholder meetings of other companies, much larger and listed on a major exchange, and not that long ago, where provacative information was shared (e.g., the active pursuit of $50M in venture capital to expand business through development/acquisition of magneto-resistive HD head technology), and there was no Web cast, PR, transcript; nothing but the public disclosure at the meeting.

And yes, they've stated their intent, and results are TBD. Do you even recognize what they've done? I'm sure they have. They've set themselves up. If they don't follow through on their publicly stated intent, are they not ripe for shareholder action? Not only have they put the PDSG entities feet to the fire, they've intentionally put their own feet to the fire.

As I've suggested before, at the 90 day mark there should be some shareholder planning initiated. This purely in anticipation of the 120 day mark. If zero is announced or happens along the lines of the BoD's stated intent after the 120 days have elapsed, then pursue the plan. Consideration will be required if the BoD's intent is only partly reflected by that date. Is action still warranted?

You agree that the BoD's stated intent/actions appear to be "smart steps". You are capable of grasping the concepts above, and of my previous post. Now, tell me again why NOW is an appropriate time to criticize the BoD? That was the point of my post, which you seem to miss.

You say "I think it's prudent .... to make clear my expectations of them, and to correct them when they stray from those expectations".

Well, after 120 days you'll know if they've strayed.....

As for your expectations, you appear to have two sets in play. An expectation that they'll follow through on their stated intent, and an expectation (based on the past) that they will fail miserably. The way you wrote your post, it is difficult to discern the fulfillment of which expectation will actually cause you the greatest grief.

JMHOs,

SGE

Please login to post a reply
SGE1
City
Santa Ynez, CA
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined