Patriot Scientific

Patriot Scientific Reports Profitable Quarter; Q3 FY '08 Net Income $6.3 Million or $0.02 Basic and Diluted Earnings Per Share.

"Please show me where it was disclosed at the AMS that there was a 120 day time clock to the execution on the PDSG issue aside from Gloria's private e-mail. TIA"

It is my understanding that the 120 day thing can from what was said at the AMS. Unfortunately, I've tossed my notes from my communications with attendees (including SC). But if you want to reset the clock for results to when Gloria's email came, and give the company even more time to execute, that's you choice. Everyone else's clock started with the date of the AMS, not 3/14/10. Why would that be?

"As an example, please explain how, if after 120 days, nothing has happened, and many Agoracom posters decide they've had enough and sell and the price suddenly nosedives, how the non-Agoracom poster/reader who never read Gloria's e-mail is to comprehend this pps action."

The shareholder action I refer to has nothing to do with a mass, organized sell off. And it baffles me why you apparently think such an action would in any way be productive, or why you when even throw this out as an "example".

Now, tell me again why it is appropriate to criticize the BoD at this particular time.

TIA,

SGE

Please login to post a reply
SGE1
City
Santa Ynez, CA
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined