Patriot Scientific

Patriot Scientific Reports Profitable Quarter; Q3 FY '08 Net Income $6.3 Million or $0.02 Basic and Diluted Earnings Per Share.
lambertslunatics, You said--------------------------------------------- My point was that Gloria is advancing a position that equates the SHM shareholder posts, and her private e-mails to a shareholder, as somehow equating to official disclosures from the company, and thus that they are not trying to hide anything. That's laughable, and if you don't see that, then I suppose there's nothing that would make you realize that for her to say that is disingenuous, misleading and factually inaccurate. It's an easy way out for a board that is scrambing to recover from poorly stewarding the company.--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------I have to agree with your statement. What has had me concerned recently is that they may be planning on going private or are trying to sell the company--could this private plea to shareholders to "hang on for another 120 days" to sue the co. if such were going on right now? tia, ads
Please login to post a reply
ads123
City
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
12/13/2004
Social Links
Private Message