Patriot Scientific

Patriot Scientific Reports Profitable Quarter; Q3 FY '08 Net Income $6.3 Million or $0.02 Basic and Diluted Earnings Per Share.
in response to d2006s's message

"...........but........it's already pretty close to being DIRT."

Hm, so far I valued your posts and opinions as one of those few who had to say something of significance (well, apart from your several posts about starting any legal actions against PTSC in the last months), but now it seems you finally have changed to the "dark side" of those, who blame others for their wrong timing of their purchases.

Maybe you remember this message from you in October 2009:

http://agoracom.com/ir/patriot/forums/discussion/topics/368911-we-just-bought-another-100-000-shares-at-3250-average-and-it-s-33-now/messages/1230957#message

If you can explain to me what has changed since then in terms of the company and its ability to monetize the MMP, what decisions of the Interim CEO and BoD were wrong and have led to the current shareprice - then I might think about joining you in dumping my shares, too. And FYI every one of these shares (which also sums up to a ton) was purchased at the wrong moment.

Regarding your feeling to be held in the dark: There are only TWO entities in this world you can ask for turning on the light = stopping the delaying processes since 2007:
The infringer and the USPTO.

There are only two important things in our life which really matter:
Health and love from you family and friends - money is not important and I say this, while I'm suffering from a terrible lawsuit I'm involved since four years, meaning I could need any Cent NOW!

Take care - glty

Please login to post a reply
gcduck
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
11/16/2006
Social Links