Patriot Scientific

Patriot Scientific Reports Profitable Quarter; Q3 FY '08 Net Income $6.3 Million or $0.02 Basic and Diluted Earnings Per Share.

Debbie:

We said 120 days. We have currently about 75 days left. It’s my understanding that several of the shareholders that attended the annual meeting posted very informative reports about what was said at the meeting. There is no intent to keep anybody in the dark.

We are not without a CEO. Cliff is doing an outstanding job as Interim. We need to know what we need before we hire the next permanent CEO. I ask your patience for a short time longer.

Take care.

Gloria H. Felcyn, CPA

I asked Gloria why we have NOT heard a word about a New Ceo. I told her that we were ALL SO tired of being kept in the dark. I was very frustrated when I wrote to her and the above was her response.

I guess we are now down to 67 more days. And then what?

I don't post here very much anymore but I'm still invested........for now. As many of you know, we have a ton of shares.........and dumping them would drive this sp in to the ground...........but........it's already pretty close to being DIRT.

Best of Luck to us All.

D

Please login to post a reply
d2006s
City
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
04/15/2007