Patriot Scientific

Patriot Scientific Reports Profitable Quarter; Q3 FY '08 Net Income $6.3 Million or $0.02 Basic and Diluted Earnings Per Share.
in response to DDiligen's message

This ring a bell or no?

"As to my posting more frequently, the new CEO was aware in advance that I would be doing so. I also have my own opinions, and so now when topics/events occur that I have/had no connection or discussions with the company about, and I want to share my views on, I post them; obviously, never was the J3 settlement discussed with me. I've written that it's tricky for me to opine on points of interest so I try to be responsible, because some readers want to ascribe a nuanced "company viewpoint", or insider information or misdirection conspiracy to whatever I say; THAT IS NOT THE CASE. "

http://agoracom.com/ir/patriot/messa...

Seems not enough people heeded the type of advise I gave in my first post this morning. What we had was the best of both worlds with a voice to management and a presence here as well. And now...? We'll be very fortunate if he decides to post any further here.

I for one, am willing to pull up the tent posts and join him in another camp if that be his decision. It will be entirely your loss.

Please login to post a reply
joamval
City
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
02/16/2004
Social Links
Private Message