Patriot Scientific

Patriot Scientific Reports Profitable Quarter; Q3 FY '08 Net Income $6.3 Million or $0.02 Basic and Diluted Earnings Per Share.
Initially I dont think a company needs a shareholder representative to know that issuing a letter once in a while might be good for shareholder relations. If that is the big accomplishment you want to hang your hat on to defend Brian, IMO it comes up woefully short. Further, the problem with your explanation is that Brian has expressed his opinion on issues to us, just only apparantly when he felt like it which was not much. So it does not logically follow that he unable, or somehow restricted by SEC regulations, to communicate. I would use the example of a union rep as most analogous. Of course there are things they are not going to tell him but he can give his opinion on any issue discussed without legal ramifications. Its no different then what all of us do on agora every day it just comes from a more informed perspective which is why it could have more value to us. As I said before, why cannt Brian or anyone else from the company tell us exactly what is the role of a shareholder rep - or is there an NDA on that also!
Please login to post a reply
jscala
City
San Diego
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
12/18/2007
Social Links