e.Digital

Flash-R™ patent portfolio e.Digital's Flash-R™ patent portfolio contains fundamental technology essential to the utilization of flash memory in today's large and growing portable electronic products market.
Re: EDIG
almost 15 years ago
Re: EDIG
almost 15 years ago
Re: EDIG...DISCHINO...
almost 15 years ago
Re:DABOSS
almost 15 years ago
Re:DABOSS
almost 15 years ago
Re: Doni/EDIG...emit
almost 15 years ago
Re: EDIG...Nosenothing
almost 15 years ago
Re: EDIG...Nosenothing
almost 15 years ago
Re: EDIG...DISCHINO...
almost 15 years ago
in response to DISCHINO's message

I agree with your observations that an airline here, a hospital there isn't going to have a significant impact on the pps at any givin point in time any longer. And whatever the rise may be, it will be "Milked Away" by our resident Traders...

Few years back, when EDIG would announce sale of digEplayer or eVU to an airline it was good for a few cent bump in the pps. Now, it is like nothing has happened...

The crowds that hold EDIG shares,(STILL), are jaded. Too many times there was the call of "wolf is coming, wolf is coming". And now we need a PLAN to get the pps up and away from the grip of MMS and the traders...

PLAN "A" for the Aministration to execute:

When I first bought EDIG shares, it had 70,000,000 million shares outstandiing, and the pps was in the vicinity of $5.00 dollars. Then there was CES 2000 and the pps went to $24.50...

Today EDIG has 300,000,000 million shares "Authorized" with a FLOAT of 285 Million.

1) As soon as the 4-5 of the 19 bunch settle, EDIG should announce a buy back of 100 million shares. At $.16 THAT IS 16 MILLION DOLLARS. I promise you if that took place the pps shall rise to a level that NASDAQ is where EDIG will be found...

2) As the money in "The bottom line" keeps adding up, the above scenario should be repeated. It is only then that a "SALE" to an airline will be meaningfull enough to affect the pps...

PLAN "B" a buy out by some entity who knows how to "SELL" products...

DISCUSSION:...

"RP: 'Our enemies today will be our partners tomorrow.' "

This often said quote from RP, if read in the context of what doni has been explaining here has always ment to me that EDIG technology is so "Advanced" that everyone else has to "Catch up" with it. For that is when others will become "Parteners" with EDIG to use its tech. and make widgets...

I really don't believe that EDIG business plan calls for a "Sale" of the company. RP has another often repeated quote which has made it clear to me at least that the rise to 300,000,000 million from 70,000,000 shares is a "POISON PILL" aimed at discouraging a hostile take over of the company...

LASTLY:..

I am confident that the management is following the company business plan to expand the use of its technology as more and more markets are created for it by other giants of the tech. such as Samsung, Sony, Apple, etc. etc. They could not do it by "partnering" with these companies in the past. Now they are trying to do it through "Monetization" VIA Litigation...

The one thing I am not clear about is the demonstrated cavalier attitude of the management toward the languishing of the pps, which has caused a lot of frustration regaring lack of apparent efforts by the company to increase shareholder value...

I will leave all of you with the question to be discussed WHICH IS:...

WHAT CAN THE SHAREHOLDERS DO ABOUT IT?...

Where is Bill when we need him?...Lol...Lol...

Good Luck to all...

Gil...

Please login to post a reply
Minister
City
Santa Rosa, CA
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined