e.Digital

Flash-R™ patent portfolio e.Digital's Flash-R™ patent portfolio contains fundamental technology essential to the utilization of flash memory in today's large and growing portable electronic products market.
Re: EDIG...DISCHINO...
almost 15 years ago
in response to Minister's message

"WHAT CAN THE SHAREHOLDERS DO ABOUT IT?..."

Perhaps keep in mind, that the company noting 187 plus infringers for obvious product types ....for all intent and purpose, spells out a standard. They're all using the foreground in the same manner.

e.Digital's tech has a foreground and a background having numerous claims covering both environments.

You have to let these guys manage this as they see fit.....they have a handle on it and will manage it better than anyone, or company you could name.

They are now trying to forcefully unfold the tech to the industry.....while on a separate issue manage a product line of their own...in a realm that will give them the most visibility not having to be overly extended.

Is it fate that we should end up having an entertainment issue that does not burden us, yet gives us recognition?

I do put a lot into the details of what they actually do.....I also pay attention to the way the pieces have come together, some bad, some good and how they have focused on what works, especially why they want them to work. They do not have to over extend themselves and may build it to a revenue stream, if negative economic cycles ever wane.

As a share holder, I completely understand what this company is about, what the possibilities could be and what stands in their way.

doni

Please login to post a reply
doni
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
12/14/2004
Social Links