POET Technologies Inc.

in response to InThisThinRain's message

Before the THM, longs here were guestimating a $4 to $8 a share price range based upon anticipated POET announcements and that was before Denselight and BB Photonics acquisitions occurred as well. I just took 30% off that as well to realign our expectations.

Now where could the sales come from to justify a 3/4 billion dollar market cap? Well, Denselight products (SLED), new POET products (AOC), (detectors), etc. BUT, I am not actually anticipating such a market cap just from product sales. I am anticipating where the market might initially value POET's disruption as its impact is made more aware to the market. That will come from promotion based on concrete prototypes (I think) that will stoke our market cap for a while moving forward. We had some of that already in our market cap prior to this what seems like a disastrous financing for us, but moving forward the market may get to know POET much better --- like, after prototypes are introduced or some significant marketing/co-development deals with known names in the industry.

Monolithic

Please login to post a reply
monolithic
City
Rank
Mail Room
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
11/18/2016
Social Links