POET Technologies Inc.

in response to fletchman3's message

Dear Fletchman.

I can't see what evidence there is that ONLY positive things are discussed here.

Neither do I agree that the PO saga and consequent poor SP has anything to do with the shareholder value built into this investment.

The problem is that the majority of investors are not capable of evaluating the progress of the technical achievements that have already been accomplished. This is why the SP flattens even after stellar announcements such as the detector results are made.

This investment is about a technical future that is very hard to envisage but nevertheless is one that has the capacity to deliver  returns far greater than the $70 club.  We're gambling that our current management has the capacity to get us over the unavoidable bumps in the road .  Please don't pretend that because glooms can point tonegative factors that that represents reality, it's as much smoke and mirrors as blind enthusiasm.

The reality is that PTI is doing rather well despite the difficulties.  The problem is getting the message across in a way that opens eyes to the technical and investment opportunity.  I was rather hoping Stelton would have got that sorted by now.

Sula

Please login to post a reply
sulasailor
City
Chester
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
11/13/2013