POET Technologies Inc.

vcselrev...You appear to have returned to your old ways as a previous banned member(s). It is the long weekend and I am getting emails from people I very much respect who never complain about people.

This is an email I received this morning. You are on notice VCSELrev

Hi John, I'm sorry to bother you with this, but can anything be done about vcselrevolution's constant attempts to raise fear by posting his half baked theories on the recent purchases by the Poet? He criticizes company management when he says "management aims to change your perspective of the company" (said in a negative tone) and suggests that the company is using the purchases for nefarious reasons...ie: that they are using DL and BB timelines to market to cover up ours that have been delayed. This is fear mongering IMO and shouldnt be tolerated on our board.

Hes a slippery one and is good at his job, which I've always felt was to spread negativity, while partially covering his tracks with some dd.

I would have sent pms to other hub leaders as well, but thats not available and I don't think I have email addresses.......mmmm...maybe robvanhooren. Anyways, if you don't agree and think theres no cause for alarm on your part, you can toss this in the garbage can. I just don't like what Im seeing, and plenty others feel the same by the looks of it!

Please login to post a reply
fairchijisback
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
10/17/2014
Social Links
Private Message