POET Technologies Inc.

in response to fairchijisback's message

FJ,

I was on the point of composing a similar observation to that of your correspondent.

The style of casting seeds of doubt, drawing comments that are then countered on both sides, is a familiar form of nuisance that we have seen here before in other guises when the integrity of this board has come under attack. If as I understand VCSELrevolution has had a multi-faceted presence on this board, he has himself cast reasonable doubt on his own validity to be here. That said your caution I hope will restore a more balanced and evidenced based style of post from him.

As I find his recent posts run counter to the sterling efforts of management to sell their achievements at the THM. One has question what motive is behind this when the management's presentation has otherwise has been so well received. Ill give an example : Slide 11 of the power point presentation on the 17th May. Work in progress. (which I have added to the link library)

http://www.poet-technologies.com/docs/presentations/POET%20Investor%20Presentation_May%2017_Final.pdf

Examine the slide and it clear what work is being done on POET products as we speak, yet vcselrev says with no authority quoted:

'For all my belief, based on the most recent information, I cannot completely dismiss the idea that they have started to slowly pivot away from Gallium and possibly even the POET tech.

From <http://agoracom.com/ir/POETTechnologies/forums/discussion/topics/667977-what-is-next/messages/2092220#message>

Some 36 other posts with mainly negative spin since the 17th is very hard to stomach compared to the very positive factual message summarised by the power point presentation of the THM. I recommend that everyone scan that presentation for a real understanding of what a positive message was being conveyed including their statement re NRE Revenues (plural) and positive EBITDA 2018

sula

Please login to post a reply
sulasailor
City
Chester
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
11/13/2013